10 Indians to take part in London Paralympic Games
New Delhi: A 10-member Indian team will take part in the London Paralympic Games to be held from August 29 to September 9.
The parathletes have already been based in London for a special preparatory camp for the Paralympics.
H N Girisha (F 42 high jump); Jagseer Singh (F 46 long jump); Jaideep (F 42 discus); Narender (F 44 javelin); Amit Kumar (F 51 discus); Farman Basha (48kg powerlifting); Rajrender Singh Rahelu (powerlifting 67.5kg); Sachin Chowdhury (powerlifting 82.5kg); Sharath M Gayawad (swimming S8/SB8 SM8 100m freestyle, 100m breaststroke, 200m individual medley, 100m butterfly); Naresh Kumar Sharma (shooting R1, R6, R7).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai