10 Indians to take part in London Paralympic Games
New Delhi: A 10-member Indian team will take part in the London Paralympic Games to be held from August 29 to September 9.
The parathletes have already been based in London for a special preparatory camp for the Paralympics.
H N Girisha (F 42 high jump); Jagseer Singh (F 46 long jump); Jaideep (F 42 discus); Narender (F 44 javelin); Amit Kumar (F 51 discus); Farman Basha (48kg powerlifting); Rajrender Singh Rahelu (powerlifting 67.5kg); Sachin Chowdhury (powerlifting 82.5kg); Sharath M Gayawad (swimming S8/SB8 SM8 100m freestyle, 100m breaststroke, 200m individual medley, 100m butterfly); Naresh Kumar Sharma (shooting R1, R6, R7).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!