10 Indians to take part in London Paralympic Games
New Delhi: A 10-member Indian team will take part in the London Paralympic Games to be held from August 29 to September 9.
The parathletes have already been based in London for a special preparatory camp for the Paralympics.
H N Girisha (F 42 high jump); Jagseer Singh (F 46 long jump); Jaideep (F 42 discus); Narender (F 44 javelin); Amit Kumar (F 51 discus); Farman Basha (48kg powerlifting); Rajrender Singh Rahelu (powerlifting 67.5kg); Sachin Chowdhury (powerlifting 82.5kg); Sharath M Gayawad (swimming S8/SB8 SM8 100m freestyle, 100m breaststroke, 200m individual medley, 100m butterfly); Naresh Kumar Sharma (shooting R1, R6, R7).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Priyanka Gandhi Vadra to campaign outside Amethi and Rae Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections?
- 'India stalling dialogue with Pakistan to avoid negotiations on Kashmir'
- Cancer woes: Parsley, dill can actually be the cure!
- Spine chilling! French swimmer Yannick Agnel promises to swim around the Nordic island if Iceland win Euro 2016
- LeEco Le 2, Le Max2 second flash sale on July 5; registrations open