10 Indians to take part in London Paralympic Games
New Delhi: A 10-member Indian team will take part in the London Paralympic Games to be held from August 29 to September 9.
The parathletes have already been based in London for a special preparatory camp for the Paralympics.
H N Girisha (F 42 high jump); Jagseer Singh (F 46 long jump); Jaideep (F 42 discus); Narender (F 44 javelin); Amit Kumar (F 51 discus); Farman Basha (48kg powerlifting); Rajrender Singh Rahelu (powerlifting 67.5kg); Sachin Chowdhury (powerlifting 82.5kg); Sharath M Gayawad (swimming S8/SB8 SM8 100m freestyle, 100m breaststroke, 200m individual medley, 100m butterfly); Naresh Kumar Sharma (shooting R1, R6, R7).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?