14 Indian judokas to fight for top honours at the Glasgow CWG
New Delhi: India will send a strong contingent of 14 judokas (7 men and 7 women) at the upcoming Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
Judo events in the Games will be held from 23rd to 26th July 2014 at Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, Finnieston Street, Glasgow, United Kingdom.
Men Team: Navjot Chana (60Kg); Manjeet Nandal (66Kg); Balvinder Singh (73 Kg); Vikender Singh (81 Kg); Avtar Singh (-90 Kg); Sahil Pathania (100 Kg); Parikshit Kumar (100 Kg)
Women`s Team: Shushila Devi L (48 Kg); Kalpana Devi T (52 Kg); Shivani (57 Kg); Garima Choudhary (63 Kg); Suniabal Devi (70 Kg); Jina Devi (78 Kg); Rajwinder Kaur (78 Kg).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur