14 Indian judokas to fight for top honours at the Glasgow CWG
New Delhi: India will send a strong contingent of 14 judokas (7 men and 7 women) at the upcoming Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
Judo events in the Games will be held from 23rd to 26th July 2014 at Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, Finnieston Street, Glasgow, United Kingdom.
Men Team: Navjot Chana (60Kg); Manjeet Nandal (66Kg); Balvinder Singh (73 Kg); Vikender Singh (81 Kg); Avtar Singh (-90 Kg); Sahil Pathania (100 Kg); Parikshit Kumar (100 Kg)
Women`s Team: Shushila Devi L (48 Kg); Kalpana Devi T (52 Kg); Shivani (57 Kg); Garima Choudhary (63 Kg); Suniabal Devi (70 Kg); Jina Devi (78 Kg); Rajwinder Kaur (78 Kg).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city