14 Indian judokas to fight for top honours at the Glasgow CWG
New Delhi: India will send a strong contingent of 14 judokas (7 men and 7 women) at the upcoming Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
Judo events in the Games will be held from 23rd to 26th July 2014 at Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, Finnieston Street, Glasgow, United Kingdom.
Men Team: Navjot Chana (60Kg); Manjeet Nandal (66Kg); Balvinder Singh (73 Kg); Vikender Singh (81 Kg); Avtar Singh (-90 Kg); Sahil Pathania (100 Kg); Parikshit Kumar (100 Kg)
Women`s Team: Shushila Devi L (48 Kg); Kalpana Devi T (52 Kg); Shivani (57 Kg); Garima Choudhary (63 Kg); Suniabal Devi (70 Kg); Jina Devi (78 Kg); Rajwinder Kaur (78 Kg).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months