16-member team to represent India in World Youth Bridge
New Delhi: A strong 16-member contingent will represent India in the 15th World Youth Bridge Team Championships to be held in Istanbul, Turkey from August 13 to 23.
In the National Juniors Teams (under-26) championship for the Ortiz-Patino Trophy, India will be represented by Rahul Ravichandran, Saket Kabra, Anindra Kumar Sarkar and Sounak Mitra while Hindu Sree Sridar, Jayashree Sridar, Niyati Vora and Shruti Sathe will feature in the National Girls Teams (under-26) category for Gianarrigo Trophy.
In the National Youngsters Teams (under-21) category for the Damiani Cup, Shanmugapriyan Manickam, Dharanishvar Sakthivel Suba, Shylendran Pari and Mohammed Harris Shabeer will carry the Indian flag.
In the National Kids Teams (under-15) category for the Koc University Trophy, the Indian side consists of Reshwadithya Vadumangudi Balasundaram, Ithikhash Ayyavoo, Diyaneswar Durairaj and Gokul Suresh.
The 16-member side will be accompanied by three coaches Arvind Vaidya, SRC Sekar and Balasundaram Subramaniam.
The team will depart for Istanbul from Mumbai Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed