91-year-old weightlifter smashes world record by lifting 85kg
London: A 91-year-old weightlifter broke the world record for the bench press by lifting 85 kg on Saturday.
Us sportsperson Sy Perlis broke the earlier record for his age -which was 61 kg - by a staggering 23.5 kg at the national bench press and deadlift championships.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie