91-year-old weightlifter smashes world record by lifting 85kg
London: A 91-year-old weightlifter broke the world record for the bench press by lifting 85 kg on Saturday.
Us sportsperson Sy Perlis broke the earlier record for his age -which was 61 kg - by a staggering 23.5 kg at the national bench press and deadlift championships.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought