Abraham appointed international referee
Itanagar: Indian Weightlifting Federation Joint Secretary Abraham K Techi has been appointed as an international referee.
Abraham, President of the Arunachal Weightlifting Association (AWA), is the first international referee from Arunachal and fourth from the North East, the AWA said on Monday.
Besides being the Eastern Indian Body Building Association vice president, he was member of the organising committee, in charge of sports presentation and medal ceremony (weightlifting) during the 2010 Commonwealth Games and manager of the Indian weightlifting teams that went to Cyprus, Uzbekistan and Malaysia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan