Abraham appointed international referee
Itanagar: Indian Weightlifting Federation Joint Secretary Abraham K Techi has been appointed as an international referee.
Abraham, President of the Arunachal Weightlifting Association (AWA), is the first international referee from Arunachal and fourth from the North East, the AWA said on Monday.
Besides being the Eastern Indian Body Building Association vice president, he was member of the organising committee, in charge of sports presentation and medal ceremony (weightlifting) during the 2010 Commonwealth Games and manager of the Indian weightlifting teams that went to Cyprus, Uzbekistan and Malaysia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- A time of goodness, justice and peace is now going to begin in Kerala: Pinarayi Vijayan
- US, Vietnam agree to allow Peace Corps into Vietnam for first time
- NEET: President Pranab Mukherjee signs Centre's Ordinance on uniform medical entrance examination
- Good news! Soon, you can shop online and pay through Bitcoins
- Whoa! Rani Mukerji, baby Adira set to star in Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre'?