ACME to construct National Games village
New Delhi: ACME, green technology development solutions firm, Wednesday announced that it has bagged the order for constructing the Games Village of the 35th National Games in Kerala. ACME won the bid at Rs.36.57 crore.
ACME will undertake construction of housing units in the Games Village using PUF-based Prefab Technology in EPC mode, covering design, supply, transportation and erection at the site including internal services.
The facility will be spread over 28 acres of land belonging to Kerala SIDCO in Menamkulam and will house approximately 5,000 persons.
The National Games is a premier national multi-sporting event and Kerala will host the 35th edition in 2014. More than 10,000 delegates, including athletes, technical officials and team officials from various states and federations, are expected to participate in the Games.
“ACME is proud to be associated with the XXXV National Games in Kerala and privileged to contribute to the making of the history and setting world-class standards. The construction of state-of-the-art infrastructure in a short span of time is a reflection of ACME’s expertise and capability in this domain," ACME chairman Manoj Kumar Upadhyay said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read