ACME to construct National Games village
New Delhi: ACME, green technology development solutions firm, Wednesday announced that it has bagged the order for constructing the Games Village of the 35th National Games in Kerala. ACME won the bid at Rs.36.57 crore.
ACME will undertake construction of housing units in the Games Village using PUF-based Prefab Technology in EPC mode, covering design, supply, transportation and erection at the site including internal services.
The facility will be spread over 28 acres of land belonging to Kerala SIDCO in Menamkulam and will house approximately 5,000 persons.
The National Games is a premier national multi-sporting event and Kerala will host the 35th edition in 2014. More than 10,000 delegates, including athletes, technical officials and team officials from various states and federations, are expected to participate in the Games.
“ACME is proud to be associated with the XXXV National Games in Kerala and privileged to contribute to the making of the history and setting world-class standards. The construction of state-of-the-art infrastructure in a short span of time is a reflection of ACME’s expertise and capability in this domain," ACME chairman Manoj Kumar Upadhyay said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list