Advani, Chawla, Mehta advance to QF at Asian Snooker
Indore: Continuing their winning streak, Indian cueists Pankaj Advani, Kamal Chawla and Aditya Mehta on Thursday advanced to the quarter-finals at the Asian Snooker Championship.
In a tough game, Advani defeated UAE`s Mohammad Shaheb while Chawla humbled China`s Jin Long. Mehta thrashed Mohammad Lababi.
But, in-form Indian IH Manudev failed to make it to the last eight as he lost to China`s Tian Pengfel.
Thailand`s Passakorn Suwannawat and Noppadal Sangnil, Afghanistan`s Mohammad Rais Senzahi and Pakistan`s Shahid Aftab booked their berths in the quarterfinals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?