Advani crashes out of Welsh Open snooker
New Delhi: Top Indian cueist Pankaj Advani crashed out of the Welsh Open snooker tournament with a 3-4 defeat at the hands of Joel Walker of England in the first round at Newport in Wales on Saturday.
Advani lost 00-87 (52), 105 (97)-00, 82-30, 01-65, 60-65, 68 (57)-46, 16-78 (55) to make an early exit from the event.
Advani will now play in the Senior National Snooker Championship which will be held from March 1-7 in Lucknow. He will then fly to China to take part in the Haikou Open (March 10-16) for which both he and Aditya have qualified.
Advani will also take part in the China Open in Beijing (March 31 to April 6). Depending on how far he progresses at China Open and no other events clashing, he may play in the Asian Grand Prix Billiards Championships in Chandigarh from April 9 to 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!