Advani, state cueists felicitated by KSBA
Bangalore: Eight-time world champion Pankaj Advani was today felicitated by the Karnataka State Billiards Association (KSBA) for winning his sixth and overall 24th national title at the 81st National Snooker championship in Lucknow early this month.
PSPB`s Advani had defeated Railways` Kamal Chawla 6-3 in the summit clash of the snooker nationals.
Apart from Advani, KSBA also felicitated other state cueists including Vidya Pillai (8th national snooker title), Umadevi (5th national billiards title), Chitra M (runner-up in both national billiards and snooker), Arjun Mehta (sub-junior billiards silver) and M L Lakshman (sub-junior snooker bronze) here.
KSBA also rewarded the cueists handsomely, presenting them a cheque of Rs 50,000 for gold medal, Rs 35,000 for silver and Rs 25,000 for bronze.
Sub-junior category cueists got Rs 10,000 cash prize each.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog