All India sub-junior basketball from Friday
Dharamsala: The 37th All India National Basketball Championship for sub-junior boys and girls will be held in the picturesque town of Kangra, 20 kms from here from September 24 to 31.
The championship, to be organized under the wings of Basketball Federation of India (BFI), will be flagged off tomorrow at Kangra`s Municipal Corporation basketball courts.
The preliminary group games will take place over the first few days, before the tournament will move on to the knockout stage from September 27.
The final of the tournament is slated for September 30, said, spokesperson of the Basketball Association of Himachal Pradesh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket