Britain to provide security for Sochi Olympics
Sochi (Russia): The Russian and British security services will cooperate in the build-up to the Winter Olympics in Sochi next year, British Prime Minister David Cameron said.
Cameron said Friday after talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin that Britain would be providing "limited" security support at the Olympic Games in the Russian Black Sea resort,
The British premier said more than 50 British companies were participating in the Sochi Olympics construction projects.
"We both want the Sochi Games to be a safe and secure Games," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference