Britain to provide security for Sochi Olympics
Sochi (Russia): The Russian and British security services will cooperate in the build-up to the Winter Olympics in Sochi next year, British Prime Minister David Cameron said.
Cameron said Friday after talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin that Britain would be providing "limited" security support at the Olympic Games in the Russian Black Sea resort,
The British premier said more than 50 British companies were participating in the Sochi Olympics construction projects.
"We both want the Sochi Games to be a safe and secure Games," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'