Bryant breaks nose in West`s All-Star win
Los Angeles: Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant paid a price for becoming the National Basketball Association (NBA) All-Star Game`s leading scorer, breaking his nose in the Sunday contest, the Lakers said on Monday.
Bryant, who surpassed Michael Jordan as the game`s all-time scorer, suffered a nasal fracture in the Western Conference`s win and will be re-evaluated by an ear, nose and throat specialist when he returns to Los Angeles, the Lakers said on their website.
He also was experiencing headaches, Los Angeles media said.
The 14-time All-Star apparently was injured in the third quarter when he suffered a bloody nose on a foul by the Miami Heat`s Dwyane Wade.
Bryant helped the West beat the East 152-149 by scoring 27 points in the game in Orlando, Florida.
He now has 271 points in 13 All-Star Games, nine points more than Jordan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi