Choudhary retained as Asian TT treasurer
Busan: Table Tennis Federation of India (TTFI) secretary general Dhanraj Choudhary was retained as the treasurer of the Asian Table Tennis Union (ATTU) during the General Council meeting of the Asian body held here.
Cai Zhenhua of China and Tony Yue of Hong Kong were elected as president and secretary general, respectively, Thursday.
Choudhary, who was recently elected for the first time as a board directors at the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) in Paris during the World Championships, will serve as treasurer of the ATTU for the next four years.
The ATTU also took on board other TTFI representatives as its president P.C. Chaturvedi was elected to the General Council as member. Besides Chaturvedi, Rajeev Bodas, vice-president of the TTFI, was also nominated as chairman of the coaching and junior committee.
International referee Ganeshan Neelakant Iyer was nominated to the technical committee as a full member.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- After NSG setback, India joins Missile Technology Control Regime as full member; China awaits membership
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut legal tussle: Everything will come out soon, says actor
- Sidharth Malhotra chills like a boss! See pic
- Gold price extends gains, up Rs 200 per 10 grams
- Your travel cost to go down by 40% with India's first ever CNG two wheelers