Clippers win fourth straight game against Pistons at 129-97
Los Angeles: Blake Griffin finished with 22 points and eight rebounds, and Chris Paul contributed 20 points with 14 assists as the Los Angeles Clippers handed the Detroit Pistons their 5th straight defeat 129-97 on Sunday.
The 129 points was Clippers` season high, as well as the 62.5 shooting percentage.
The Clippers achieved their 10th win in 13 games. The team made 14 three-pointers and 14 slam dunks, giving the fans a fantastic basketball show.
The Pistons shot 11 three-pointers. However, they had only a 46.9 shooting percentage as they lost their fifth game in a row, overall, fourth straight to the Clippers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FIs can obtain self-certification via internet banking: CBDT
- Tata Communications Q4 net loss widens to Rs 205 crore
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2016: Private schools outshine govt schools in Delhi
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!