Clippers win fourth straight game against Pistons at 129-97
Los Angeles: Blake Griffin finished with 22 points and eight rebounds, and Chris Paul contributed 20 points with 14 assists as the Los Angeles Clippers handed the Detroit Pistons their 5th straight defeat 129-97 on Sunday.
The 129 points was Clippers` season high, as well as the 62.5 shooting percentage.
The Clippers achieved their 10th win in 13 games. The team made 14 three-pointers and 14 slam dunks, giving the fans a fantastic basketball show.
The Pistons shot 11 three-pointers. However, they had only a 46.9 shooting percentage as they lost their fifth game in a row, overall, fourth straight to the Clippers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Here's PV Sindhu's REPLY to Telangana deputy CM who offered her a 'better coach' than Pullela Gopichand
- When Smriti Irani was denied cabin crew job for 'lack of good personality' - Know Details
- Health Ministry to start awareness campaign on dengue, chikungunya
- JNU rape case: Accused Anmol Ratan to be produced before court today
- President, PM Modi greet nation on Janmashtami