Clippers win fourth straight game against Pistons at 129-97
Los Angeles: Blake Griffin finished with 22 points and eight rebounds, and Chris Paul contributed 20 points with 14 assists as the Los Angeles Clippers handed the Detroit Pistons their 5th straight defeat 129-97 on Sunday.
The 129 points was Clippers` season high, as well as the 62.5 shooting percentage.
The Clippers achieved their 10th win in 13 games. The team made 14 three-pointers and 14 slam dunks, giving the fans a fantastic basketball show.
The Pistons shot 11 three-pointers. However, they had only a 46.9 shooting percentage as they lost their fifth game in a row, overall, fourth straight to the Clippers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday