Clippers win fourth straight game against Pistons at 129-97
Los Angeles: Blake Griffin finished with 22 points and eight rebounds, and Chris Paul contributed 20 points with 14 assists as the Los Angeles Clippers handed the Detroit Pistons their 5th straight defeat 129-97 on Sunday.
The 129 points was Clippers` season high, as well as the 62.5 shooting percentage.
The Clippers achieved their 10th win in 13 games. The team made 14 three-pointers and 14 slam dunks, giving the fans a fantastic basketball show.
The Pistons shot 11 three-pointers. However, they had only a 46.9 shooting percentage as they lost their fifth game in a row, overall, fourth straight to the Clippers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre