Clippers win fourth straight game against Pistons at 129-97
Los Angeles: Blake Griffin finished with 22 points and eight rebounds, and Chris Paul contributed 20 points with 14 assists as the Los Angeles Clippers handed the Detroit Pistons their 5th straight defeat 129-97 on Sunday.
The 129 points was Clippers` season high, as well as the 62.5 shooting percentage.
The Clippers achieved their 10th win in 13 games. The team made 14 three-pointers and 14 slam dunks, giving the fans a fantastic basketball show.
The Pistons shot 11 three-pointers. However, they had only a 46.9 shooting percentage as they lost their fifth game in a row, overall, fourth straight to the Clippers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees