CWG probe: ED questions Kalmadi in money laundering case
New Delhi: The Enforcement Directorate today questioned sacked CWG organizing committee chief Suresh Kalmadi and recorded his statement in connection with its probe into alleged money laundering in the run up to the 2010 sporting extravaganza.
The agency questioned Kalmadi for the second time in less than a month. He was questioned in a separate case of alleged forex violations on March 25 by the agency.
Kalmadi has denied any wrongdoing in these cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govt should put evidence before court: Chidambaram on Karti
- SHOCKING: Milan metro suspended ahead of UEFA Champions League final match
- Monaco Grand Prix: Daniel Ricciardo secures maiden pole in Monte Carlo
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- IPL 9 Video: This is how Kolkata Knight Riders thank supportive fans!