CWG probe: ED questions Kalmadi in money laundering case
New Delhi: The Enforcement Directorate today questioned sacked CWG organizing committee chief Suresh Kalmadi and recorded his statement in connection with its probe into alleged money laundering in the run up to the 2010 sporting extravaganza.
The agency questioned Kalmadi for the second time in less than a month. He was questioned in a separate case of alleged forex violations on March 25 by the agency.
Kalmadi has denied any wrongdoing in these cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug