CWG probe: ED questions Kalmadi in money laundering case
New Delhi: The Enforcement Directorate today questioned sacked CWG organizing committee chief Suresh Kalmadi and recorded his statement in connection with its probe into alleged money laundering in the run up to the 2010 sporting extravaganza.
The agency questioned Kalmadi for the second time in less than a month. He was questioned in a separate case of alleged forex violations on March 25 by the agency.
Kalmadi has denied any wrongdoing in these cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested