CWG probe: ED questions Kalmadi in money laundering case
New Delhi: The Enforcement Directorate today questioned sacked CWG organizing committee chief Suresh Kalmadi and recorded his statement in connection with its probe into alleged money laundering in the run up to the 2010 sporting extravaganza.
The agency questioned Kalmadi for the second time in less than a month. He was questioned in a separate case of alleged forex violations on March 25 by the agency.
Kalmadi has denied any wrongdoing in these cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajya Sabha ethics panel recommends expulsion of Vijay Mallya with immediate effect
- 2,200 SBI PO jobs offered: Apply by May 24
- Controversies, legal battle – What are they? Kangana Ranaut at her happiest best – See pics
- West Bengal Assembly elections: 4 bombs found in a polling station
- BCCI constitution is highly incapable of achieving transparency, accountability: Supreme Court