Cyclist Hamilton says there`s still drugs in cycling
London: Lance Armstrong’s former teammate and whistle-blower Tyler Hamilton has claimed there are still plenty of people in cycling who still think they have got away with doping, and added the American’s doping ring wasn’t a one-man job.
After Armstrong`s confession that he did win all seven of his Tour de France yellow jerseys fuelled by a cocktail of drugs, Hamilton sounded the alarm by claiming that there are still a lot of bad apples in this sport, the Daily Mirror reports.
Hamilton’s explosive revelations led to Armstrong’s unmasking as a serial cheat, bully and liar by US anti-doping crusader Travis Tygart and his confession on chat show queen Oprah Winfrey’s couch, the paper added.
Hamilton said he doesn’t think Armstrong wants to rat on anybody, but he didn’t do this by himself and the banned cyclist is broken right now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- UN General Assembly President-elect calls on PM Narendra Modi
- Vijay Mallya deliberately concealing his assets, banks to SC
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon went for a Thailand vacation? Here's the truth!
- Bulandshahr rape: SC pulls up UP Govt, Azam Khan over controversial remark - Details inside
- Scorpene data leak 'a matter of serious concern', asked DCNS for urgent probe: Navy Chief Sunil Lanba