Cyclist Hamilton says there`s still drugs in cycling
London: Lance Armstrong’s former teammate and whistle-blower Tyler Hamilton has claimed there are still plenty of people in cycling who still think they have got away with doping, and added the American’s doping ring wasn’t a one-man job.
After Armstrong`s confession that he did win all seven of his Tour de France yellow jerseys fuelled by a cocktail of drugs, Hamilton sounded the alarm by claiming that there are still a lot of bad apples in this sport, the Daily Mirror reports.
Hamilton’s explosive revelations led to Armstrong’s unmasking as a serial cheat, bully and liar by US anti-doping crusader Travis Tygart and his confession on chat show queen Oprah Winfrey’s couch, the paper added.
Hamilton said he doesn’t think Armstrong wants to rat on anybody, but he didn’t do this by himself and the banned cyclist is broken right now.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference