Daredevil Nik Wallenda to wire walk across Grand Canyon on Sunday
Washington: Florida-based daredevil Nik Wallenda is set to be the first person to walk across the Grand Canyon on a tightrope .
On Sunday, Wallenda will attempt to be the first person to walk a tightrope 1,400 feet across the Grand Canyon, without a safety net or a harness.
The walk, which should take between 20 and 30 minutes depending on weather conditions, will be broadcast live by Discovery Channel on more than 200 networks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?