Daredevil Nik Wallenda to wire walk across Grand Canyon on Sunday
Washington: Florida-based daredevil Nik Wallenda is set to be the first person to walk across the Grand Canyon on a tightrope .
On Sunday, Wallenda will attempt to be the first person to walk a tightrope 1,400 feet across the Grand Canyon, without a safety net or a harness.
The walk, which should take between 20 and 30 minutes depending on weather conditions, will be broadcast live by Discovery Channel on more than 200 networks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!