David Haye and Tyson Fury set for slugfest in `Battle of Britain` come September
London: Boxers David Haye and Tyson Fury have confirmed that they would fight each other in a heavyweight showdown in Manchester on September 28.
According to The Guardian, the official details of the fight will be announced at a press conference scheduled for London on Thursday. The announcement comes one day after Haye posted a video on social media sites purporting to show him signing a contract for the hotly anticipated contest, the report said.
The report added that the fight is being tipped as not only the biggest heavyweight encounter of 2013 but also the biggest fight staged in Britain for many years. Tyson Fury has won all 21 of his professional contests, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Now, BSF installs laser walls on Indo-Pak border to check infiltration: Reports
- Notice being served on those named in Panama Papers: Arun Jaitley
- CBI begins probe into Harish Rawat sting CD case
- Asia Badminton Championship: Saina Nehwal enters semis, plays Wang Yihan of China
- BSF to hoist tallest national flag at Attari-Wagah border, will be visible from Lahore!