David Haye and Tyson Fury set for slugfest in `Battle of Britain` come September
London: Boxers David Haye and Tyson Fury have confirmed that they would fight each other in a heavyweight showdown in Manchester on September 28.
According to The Guardian, the official details of the fight will be announced at a press conference scheduled for London on Thursday. The announcement comes one day after Haye posted a video on social media sites purporting to show him signing a contract for the hotly anticipated contest, the report said.
The report added that the fight is being tipped as not only the biggest heavyweight encounter of 2013 but also the biggest fight staged in Britain for many years. Tyson Fury has won all 21 of his professional contests, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- S Korea offers Tokyo-funded money to 'comfort women'
- Jurgen Klopp tries to keep peace with frustrated Daniel Sturridge
- Iraqi, Syrian foreign ministers meet in Baghdad
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Xioami Redmi Note 4 launched, comes with 10-core processor, 4,100 mAh battery