David Haye ready to fight again after getting out of reality show
London: British professional boxer David Haye is ready to fight again after he was voted out of a reality television show.
Haye climbed aboard the showbiz circuit and finished third in the recent show after he knocked out Dereck Chisora in a controversial contest in July.
But he has been eaten away by the thought of quitting without a world heavyweight crown after Wladimir Klitschko added Haye`s WBA title to his WBO and IBF belts with points win.
If Haye cannot persuade either Wladimir or elder sibling Vitali to face him then he will go down the route of becoming mandatory challenger for any of the four belts currently held by the brothers.
Haye`s lowest world ranking is at five for the WBC version while he is four in both WBO and IBF despite announcing for the second time he had retired.
Haye went into `retirement` for the first time after losing on points to Klitschko in July 2011. But he made a return against Chisora where he stopped his rival in five rounds.
He is now prepared to step back in the ring although he will have to re-apply for a fight licence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das