Deepika Kumari breaks down after intense media pressure for interviews
Zee Media Bureau/Feroz Khan
New Delhi: Archer Deepika Kumari was on Tuesday left in tears after her triumphant return to India from Poland where she captained Indian women’s recurve team that won gold medal at the World Cup Stage IV.
Deepika along with her teammates was being felicitated by the Archery Association of India. After the conclusion of it, she was approached by several reporters for exclusive interviews. However, she insisted on only giving bytes rather than one-on-one talk but the reporters insisted.
Unable to cope up with the pressure, she broke down.
The archery team of Bombayla Devi, Deepika Kumari and Rimil Buriuly returned to India on Tuesday morning following their victory over South Korea in the final of the women’s recurve event on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant
- When Peter Mukherjea met and fell madly in love with Indrani