Deepika Kumari makes it to the final of Archery World Cup
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Top seeded Indian archer Deepika Kumari has qualified for the final of the Archery World Cup final in Tokyo defeating Jennifer Nichols of USA.
The 18-year-old archer had defeated Nichols 6-2 to reach the final of the women’s individual recurve and will face Ki Bo-bae of South Korea for the gold medal.
Deepika, currently ranked no.2 in the world, will aim for nothing less than a gold to wipe the bitter memories of the London Olympics where she failed to register her name in the medals tally despite her top ranking.
The final is currently on.
Stay on this page for the latest update.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security