Deepika Kumari makes it to the final of Archery World Cup
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Top seeded Indian archer Deepika Kumari has qualified for the final of the Archery World Cup final in Tokyo defeating Jennifer Nichols of USA.
The 18-year-old archer had defeated Nichols 6-2 to reach the final of the women’s individual recurve and will face Ki Bo-bae of South Korea for the gold medal.
Deepika, currently ranked no.2 in the world, will aim for nothing less than a gold to wipe the bitter memories of the London Olympics where she failed to register her name in the medals tally despite her top ranking.
The final is currently on.
Stay on this page for the latest update.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation?
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi