Deepika Kumari makes it to the final of Archery World Cup
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Top seeded Indian archer Deepika Kumari has qualified for the final of the Archery World Cup final in Tokyo defeating Jennifer Nichols of USA.
The 18-year-old archer had defeated Nichols 6-2 to reach the final of the women’s individual recurve and will face Ki Bo-bae of South Korea for the gold medal.
Deepika, currently ranked no.2 in the world, will aim for nothing less than a gold to wipe the bitter memories of the London Olympics where she failed to register her name in the medals tally despite her top ranking.
The final is currently on.
Stay on this page for the latest update.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!