Deepika Kumari makes it to the final of Archery World Cup
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Top seeded Indian archer Deepika Kumari has qualified for the final of the Archery World Cup final in Tokyo defeating Jennifer Nichols of USA.
The 18-year-old archer had defeated Nichols 6-2 to reach the final of the women’s individual recurve and will face Ki Bo-bae of South Korea for the gold medal.
Deepika, currently ranked no.2 in the world, will aim for nothing less than a gold to wipe the bitter memories of the London Olympics where she failed to register her name in the medals tally despite her top ranking.
The final is currently on.
Stay on this page for the latest update.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...