Dhoni to reveal new riders of his team next week
Mumbai: Mahendra Singh Dhoni`s Superbike Championship Team has signed two new riders, who will be introduced on November 7 when the team`s "makeover" will be revealed in a grand function.
The unveiling will be attended by the leading cricket, social, corporate, film and glam personalities of India.
"We will share the profiles of the new team members and introduce them at the unveiling ceremony. There have been other significant developments that will be disclosed at the event," Arun Pandey, Chairman & Managing Director of the team, said.
MSD R-N Racing Team India had debuted in the 600cc class as India`s first FIM World Superbike Championship Team.
Despite its entry, mid-way into the season, the team put up a strong performance, peaking at the final race at Magny Cours, France with its rider Dan Linfoot pulling off a podium finish.
"We were targeting mid-table finishes to form a base for the next year. But the team exceeded our expectations by putting up brilliant performances," added Pandey.
The Superbike championship championship will make its India debut in March next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack