Dhoni to reveal new riders of his team next week
Mumbai: Mahendra Singh Dhoni`s Superbike Championship Team has signed two new riders, who will be introduced on November 7 when the team`s "makeover" will be revealed in a grand function.
The unveiling will be attended by the leading cricket, social, corporate, film and glam personalities of India.
"We will share the profiles of the new team members and introduce them at the unveiling ceremony. There have been other significant developments that will be disclosed at the event," Arun Pandey, Chairman & Managing Director of the team, said.
MSD R-N Racing Team India had debuted in the 600cc class as India`s first FIM World Superbike Championship Team.
Despite its entry, mid-way into the season, the team put up a strong performance, peaking at the final race at Magny Cours, France with its rider Dan Linfoot pulling off a podium finish.
"We were targeting mid-table finishes to form a base for the next year. But the team exceeded our expectations by putting up brilliant performances," added Pandey.
The Superbike championship championship will make its India debut in March next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation