Dig out NBA Players` grooming secrets
London: If NBA players are particular about their techniques in the basketball court, these athletes are equally concerned about grooming and style.
Eonline.com reports that basketball stars such as New York Knicks’ Amar`e Stoudemire, Brooklyn Nets` Anthony Brands, Clippers` player DeAndre Jordan and Chandler Parsons of the Houston Rockets put their best foot forward by using beauty products like Secret deodorant, Bath & Body Works and Herbal Essences.
"Every year I will stock my locker up with body wash, different lotions, different oils and different creams," New York Knicks’ Stoudemire told the Wall Street Journal, adding that his go-to brand is Bath and Body Works.
But he`s not the only high-scorer hoarding beauty items.
Brands has "hundreds of bottles of its products like glycolic facial cleanser and pre-shave oil".
Jordan said that he uses “Secret (deodorant)”.
“I`m always powder-fresh during the games. I`m sure my opponents love that," he added.
He`s not the only one secure enough in his manhood to snag items from the women`s section.
Parsons uses Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner.
"All the guys in the locker room will give me a hard time and call me Robin Thicke or call me Justin Bieber," he said and added: "I take it as a compliment."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- After its cheapest ride offer, Ola now launches luxury rides
- Narsingh Yadav selection over Sushil Kumar for 2016 Rio Olympics was fair: WFI tells HC
- B-schools not doing enough to bridge skills gap: Survey
- BMW recalls 120,000 cars over Takata air bags
- Nine-time champion Rafael Nadal pulls out of French Open with wrist injury