Dig out NBA Players` grooming secrets
London: If NBA players are particular about their techniques in the basketball court, these athletes are equally concerned about grooming and style.
Eonline.com reports that basketball stars such as New York Knicks’ Amar`e Stoudemire, Brooklyn Nets` Anthony Brands, Clippers` player DeAndre Jordan and Chandler Parsons of the Houston Rockets put their best foot forward by using beauty products like Secret deodorant, Bath & Body Works and Herbal Essences.
"Every year I will stock my locker up with body wash, different lotions, different oils and different creams," New York Knicks’ Stoudemire told the Wall Street Journal, adding that his go-to brand is Bath and Body Works.
But he`s not the only high-scorer hoarding beauty items.
Brands has "hundreds of bottles of its products like glycolic facial cleanser and pre-shave oil".
Jordan said that he uses “Secret (deodorant)”.
“I`m always powder-fresh during the games. I`m sure my opponents love that," he added.
He`s not the only one secure enough in his manhood to snag items from the women`s section.
Parsons uses Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner.
"All the guys in the locker room will give me a hard time and call me Robin Thicke or call me Justin Bieber," he said and added: "I take it as a compliment."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre