England bring Waldrom and Banahan into squad
London: England have added Thomas Waldrom and Matt Banahan to their squad before next weekend`s Six Nations opener against Scotland, the Rugby Football Union said Sunday.
Leicester forward Waldrom and Bath back Banahan, who played for the second-string Saxons Saturday, come in for Luke Narraway and Henry Trinder, who have calf and ankle injuries respectively.
England`s caretaker coach Stuart Lancaster, who will name his team later in the week, will also be without Toby Flood (knee), Courtney Lawes (knee), Manu Tuilagi (calf) and Tom Wood (foot) for Saturday`s match at Murrayfield.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'