England bring Waldrom and Banahan into squad
London: England have added Thomas Waldrom and Matt Banahan to their squad before next weekend`s Six Nations opener against Scotland, the Rugby Football Union said Sunday.
Leicester forward Waldrom and Bath back Banahan, who played for the second-string Saxons Saturday, come in for Luke Narraway and Henry Trinder, who have calf and ankle injuries respectively.
England`s caretaker coach Stuart Lancaster, who will name his team later in the week, will also be without Toby Flood (knee), Courtney Lawes (knee), Manu Tuilagi (calf) and Tom Wood (foot) for Saturday`s match at Murrayfield.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on