England bring Waldrom and Banahan into squad
London: England have added Thomas Waldrom and Matt Banahan to their squad before next weekend`s Six Nations opener against Scotland, the Rugby Football Union said Sunday.
Leicester forward Waldrom and Bath back Banahan, who played for the second-string Saxons Saturday, come in for Luke Narraway and Henry Trinder, who have calf and ankle injuries respectively.
England`s caretaker coach Stuart Lancaster, who will name his team later in the week, will also be without Toby Flood (knee), Courtney Lawes (knee), Manu Tuilagi (calf) and Tom Wood (foot) for Saturday`s match at Murrayfield.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?