Ex boxing champ Ricky Hatton dresses as Robbie Williams for charity gig Home
London: Former world champion boxer Ricky Hatton dressed as Robbie Williams for the Let’s Dance For Comic Relief competition and came third.
Known for piling on the pounds between fights, Hatton showed off a toned stomach in a body suit and sang ‘Let Me Entertain You’, the Daily Express reported.
Former EastEnders stars Natalie Cassidy, Dean Gaffney, Ricky Groves and ex-Brookside actress Claire Sweeney won the heat as they danced to ‘You Can’t Stop The Beat’ from musical Hairspray.
Comic Olivia Lee failed to get through as Lady Gaga.
Tim Vine, of Not Going Out, was the only other act to go through with Justin Timberlake’s hit Rock Your Body.
The most outrageous act was Hal Cruttenden, BBC DJ Shaun Keaveny and presenter Mark Dolan.
They dressed in miniskirts, taking the name Destiny’s Dad to recreate Destiny’s Child hit ‘Bootylicious’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley