Ex-world heavyweight champ Haye reapplies for fight license
London: Former world heavyweight champion David Haye has reapplied for his fight license, asking the British Boxing Board of Control to grant permission for him to fight this summer.
Haye, 32, is back doing light gym work in anticipation of getting the go-ahead.
Haye was forced to fight Dereck Chisora last July with a Luxembourg Boxing Federation licence after Chisora lost his BBBC one following their bare-knuckle brawl at a Press conference in Munich last year.
Haye remains the WBA`s No. 1 contender and is eyeing another crack at the world title against either Wladimir or Vitali Klitschko.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range