Ghosal bows to Golan
Montreal: India’s Saurav Ghosal went down 0-3 to top seed Borja Golan from Spain in the semi-final of the Financière Banque Nationale Montreal Open squash tournament here Saturday.
Golan admitted that he had to play his best squash to see off third seeded Ghosal. It was the pair`s fifth tour encounter and after 45 minutes, World No.9 Golan recorded his fifth win over the new World No.17 from Kolkata 11-3, 11-7, 11-8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP win big with 81 seats, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis Maharashtra thanks Maharashtra voters, PM Modi
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP wins big, grabs 81 BMC seats; Fadnavis credits PM Narendra Modi
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway