Ghosal loses to Willstrop in World Squash
Doha: India`s Saurav Ghosal exited from the World Squash Championship after losing to World No.1 James Willstrop in the pre-quarterfinals on Tuesday.
Ghoshal, ranked 21, failed to stretch the Englishman and lost 6-11, 7-11, 2-11 in 49 minutes. Ghosal took a 6-2 lead in the first before Willstrop came back to take control of the match.
The 26-year-old Indian reached the round of 16 beating local hope Abdulla Al Tamimi and Egyptian Karim Abdel Gawad.
Siddharth Suchde, India`s other representation in the premier event, lost in the opening round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan