Ghosal loses to Willstrop in World Squash
Doha: India`s Saurav Ghosal exited from the World Squash Championship after losing to World No.1 James Willstrop in the pre-quarterfinals on Tuesday.
Ghoshal, ranked 21, failed to stretch the Englishman and lost 6-11, 7-11, 2-11 in 49 minutes. Ghosal took a 6-2 lead in the first before Willstrop came back to take control of the match.
The 26-year-old Indian reached the round of 16 beating local hope Abdulla Al Tamimi and Egyptian Karim Abdel Gawad.
Siddharth Suchde, India`s other representation in the premier event, lost in the opening round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love