Ginobili to rest for remainder of regular season
Washington: San Antonio Spurs guard Manu Ginobili will be sidelined for up to four weeks, the NBA franchise said.
The Argentine suffered a right hamstring strain in the first quarter of a victory Friday over the Los Angeles Clippers and will rest three to four weeks, doctors said on Monday.
This means Ginobili will not return until at least the start of the NBA playoffs.
Ginobili is averaging 11.9 points, 4.6 assists, and 3.4 rebounds in 59 appearances for the Spurs this season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1