Ginobili to rest for remainder of regular season
Washington: San Antonio Spurs guard Manu Ginobili will be sidelined for up to four weeks, the NBA franchise said.
The Argentine suffered a right hamstring strain in the first quarter of a victory Friday over the Los Angeles Clippers and will rest three to four weeks, doctors said on Monday.
This means Ginobili will not return until at least the start of the NBA playoffs.
Ginobili is averaging 11.9 points, 4.6 assists, and 3.4 rebounds in 59 appearances for the Spurs this season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi