Ginobili to rest for remainder of regular season
Washington: San Antonio Spurs guard Manu Ginobili will be sidelined for up to four weeks, the NBA franchise said.
The Argentine suffered a right hamstring strain in the first quarter of a victory Friday over the Los Angeles Clippers and will rest three to four weeks, doctors said on Monday.
This means Ginobili will not return until at least the start of the NBA playoffs.
Ginobili is averaging 11.9 points, 4.6 assists, and 3.4 rebounds in 59 appearances for the Spurs this season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say