Grizzlies` Randolph fined $25,000
Washington: The Memphis Grizzlies centre Zach Randolph received a $25,000 bill from the NBA for publicly criticising referees.
NBA president of basketball operations Rod Thorn announced the decision Friday, reports a leading agency.
The Grizzlies lost to the Houston Rockets 92-100 Thursday. The Rockets top scorer James Harden made as many as 27 points, 22 of which came from the free-throw line, and Randolph wasn`t happy about it.
The Grizzlies player said that the officials made the game to an eight-against-five after their "horrible refereeing".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details