Grizzlies` Randolph fined $25,000
Washington: The Memphis Grizzlies centre Zach Randolph received a $25,000 bill from the NBA for publicly criticising referees.
NBA president of basketball operations Rod Thorn announced the decision Friday, reports a leading agency.
The Grizzlies lost to the Houston Rockets 92-100 Thursday. The Rockets top scorer James Harden made as many as 27 points, 22 of which came from the free-throw line, and Randolph wasn`t happy about it.
The Grizzlies player said that the officials made the game to an eight-against-five after their "horrible refereeing".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?