Haryana beat Manipur in junior national women`s hockey
Ranchi: Navneet Kaur and Rajni Singh scored thrice each as Haryana defeated Manipur 13-0 in Pool A of the third Hockey India Junior Women`s National Championship played at the Astroturf Hockey Stadium here on Sunday.
Haryana scored through Nicky Om Prakash (3), Navneet Kaur (24, 51, 60), Jyoti Gupta (28, 64), Rajni Singh (36, 46, 61), Pooja Rani (47), Reena Rani (48), Own Goal (55) and Malkeet Singh (58) while Manipur failed to score a single goal.
In Pool C, Bhopal beat Rajasthan 1-0. Bhopal scored their only goal through Neha Sharma in the 51st minute.
In Pool E, Odisha defeated Jammu and Kashmir 36-0.
Results: Pool A: Haryana 13 (Nicky Om Prakash 3, Navneet Kaur 24, 51, 60, Jyoti Gupta 28, 64, Rajni Singh 36, 46, 61, Pooja Rani 47, Reena Rani 48, Own Goal 55, Malkeet Singh 58) beat Manipur 0.
Pool C: Bhopal 1 (Neha Sharma 51) beat Rajasthan 0.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users