Haye seeks greater fitness from martial arts expert ahead of bout
London: British heavyweight boxer David Haye has approached martial arts expert Bobby Rich, to deliver a fitter body ahead of his fight with American pugilist Dereck Chisora.
Rich, who just failed to make the GB judo team for the Beijing Olympics, was part of film maker Guy Ritchie’s backroom team for years, and is now doing the same job for Haye.
He will be in Haye’s corner for The Sun-backed fight against Dereck Chisora at Upton Park next week.
Rich revealed: “After many years of knowing Dave, I’m finally working for him. I’m his strength coach and conditioner but was also taken on to be his personal manager and deal with non-boxing things.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured