Hockey India announces HIL schedule
New Delhi: Jaypee Punjab Warriors will take on last year`s runners-up Delhi Waveriders in the inaugural match of the second edition of the Hockey India League at Mohali on January 25.
On the second day, defending champions Ranchi Rhinos will take on Uttar Pradesh Warriors in Ranchi while on the same day, Jaypee Punjab Warriors will play their second match of the League against Mumbai Magicians at home.
The much-awaited game between Ranchi Rhinos and Delhi Waveriders will be held on January 27 in Ranchi, Hockey India said in a release.
The entire League will be telecast live on Star Sports, the broadcast partners for the tournament. The 34 matches, to be played in a span of 30 days, will be held at Mohali, Ranchi, Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow and Bhubaneswar.
The two semifinals and final of HIL will be played in Ranchi on February 22 and 23 respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- 'NSG applications of Pakistan, India should be considered together'
- Jung, Meena will be summoned over Sheila govt 'scams': Dy Speaker
- CBI files fresh chargesheet against two in Vyapam cases
- ED officer loses annual increments for harassing woman
- Finally! Ringing Bells ready with two lakh Freedom 251 phones: Mohit Goel