Hockey India announces HIL schedule
New Delhi: Jaypee Punjab Warriors will take on last year`s runners-up Delhi Waveriders in the inaugural match of the second edition of the Hockey India League at Mohali on January 25.
On the second day, defending champions Ranchi Rhinos will take on Uttar Pradesh Warriors in Ranchi while on the same day, Jaypee Punjab Warriors will play their second match of the League against Mumbai Magicians at home.
The much-awaited game between Ranchi Rhinos and Delhi Waveriders will be held on January 27 in Ranchi, Hockey India said in a release.
The entire League will be telecast live on Star Sports, the broadcast partners for the tournament. The 34 matches, to be played in a span of 30 days, will be held at Mohali, Ranchi, Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow and Bhubaneswar.
The two semifinals and final of HIL will be played in Ranchi on February 22 and 23 respectively.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?