Hooda announces reward for junior hockey players from Haryana
Chandigarh: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Sunday announced a cash prize of Rs 5 lakh each for six hockey players from Haryana, who represented India team that won a bronze medal in Junior Women Hockey World Cup held in Germany.
While five of the players hail from Shahabad and another is from Hisar. They are Navjot, Manjeet Kaur, Navneet Kaur, Rani Rampal, Monika and Poonam Rani.
Hooda congratulated the team for winning country`s first ever bronze medal in the Junior Women Hockey World Cup, an official release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"