I am very happy with the decision: Jwala Gutta
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Jwala Gutta has expressed her happiness over Delhi High Court’s order asking Badminton Association of India (BAI) to allow her to participate in the upcoming international tournaments.
“I am very happy,” Gutta said after HC allowed her to play till BAI inquiry gets over.
Justice V K Jain allowed Gutta`s plea and said, "I am of the view that you (BAI) must allow her to play in the tournament".
Gutta approached the court challenging the decision of BAI to recommend a life ban on her for alleged indiscipline in the IBL earlier this year.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?