I am very happy with the decision: Jwala Gutta
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Jwala Gutta has expressed her happiness over Delhi High Court’s order asking Badminton Association of India (BAI) to allow her to participate in the upcoming international tournaments.
“I am very happy,” Gutta said after HC allowed her to play till BAI inquiry gets over.
Justice V K Jain allowed Gutta`s plea and said, "I am of the view that you (BAI) must allow her to play in the tournament".
Gutta approached the court challenging the decision of BAI to recommend a life ban on her for alleged indiscipline in the IBL earlier this year.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Army, CRPF squabble over who killed Pampore terrorists
- This smartphone app can help you avoid unplanned pregnancy!
- Taiwan 'to test-fire missiles in US' as China tensions rise
- Juno on Jupiter's doorstep: Stunning view of giant planet and its largest moons (Pic inside)!
- 'Can you spare USD10 to help elect a billionaire?' - Trump emails