I am very happy with the decision: Jwala Gutta
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Jwala Gutta has expressed her happiness over Delhi High Court’s order asking Badminton Association of India (BAI) to allow her to participate in the upcoming international tournaments.
“I am very happy,” Gutta said after HC allowed her to play till BAI inquiry gets over.
Justice V K Jain allowed Gutta`s plea and said, "I am of the view that you (BAI) must allow her to play in the tournament".
Gutta approached the court challenging the decision of BAI to recommend a life ban on her for alleged indiscipline in the IBL earlier this year.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof