I respected and admired Pistorius: Reeva Steenkamp
Paralympic champion Oscar Pistorius’ slain girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp had been worried that lies could have ruined her relationship with Pistorius, according to an interview with a magazine.
In the interview with ‘heat’ magazine, Steenkamp said that although she respected and admired her boyfriend, but lies about her cheating on Pistorius which may be cooked up by the tabloids, may have jeopardized their relationship, News.com.au reports.
Steenkamp further said that she feared that negative publicity could have ruined the Blade Runner’s track career, and added that for that reason and for keeping their relationship safe, they did not speak to the media.
Praising Pistorius as an amazing athlete, Steenkamp said that she did not want any such obstacle to hamper his career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer
- IMF flags decelerating pace of reforms in India; lists six areas for further reforms
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!
- Are you daring enough to visit THIS spooky 'Island of the Dolls'?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan