I respected and admired Pistorius: Reeva Steenkamp
Paralympic champion Oscar Pistorius’ slain girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp had been worried that lies could have ruined her relationship with Pistorius, according to an interview with a magazine.
In the interview with ‘heat’ magazine, Steenkamp said that although she respected and admired her boyfriend, but lies about her cheating on Pistorius which may be cooked up by the tabloids, may have jeopardized their relationship, News.com.au reports.
Steenkamp further said that she feared that negative publicity could have ruined the Blade Runner’s track career, and added that for that reason and for keeping their relationship safe, they did not speak to the media.
Praising Pistorius as an amazing athlete, Steenkamp said that she did not want any such obstacle to hamper his career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch