India go down fighting against Kazakhstan in volleyball
New Delhi: India went down fighting against Kazakhstan 2-3 in the China International Men`s Volleyball Tournament at Luohe in China on Wednesday.
India lost 12-25, 25-23, 26-24, 20-25, 7-15.
India had defeated the host club team Henan Tianguan 25-19, 23-25, 25-22, 23-25, 15-11 on Tuesday.
India play China on Thursday.
Australia were to participate in the tournament as the fourth team but had pulled out at the last minute and were replaced by Henan Tianguan, a club in the Chinese volleyball league.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest