India lose bronze medal match 1-2 to Britain
London: Indian men`s hockey team ended its London tour without a win as they lost the bronze medal match 1-2 to Great Britain in the four-nation test event ahead of the upcoming London Olympics on Sunday.
It was India, who scored the first goal through in the minute but the hosts rallied to beat the visitors.
V Raghunath had put ahead in the first half through a brilliant field goal but James Tindall brought his side back in the match before the teams took break
Rob Moore scored the goal for his side in the second half.
India had earlier lost 0-3 to Australia, 2-4 to hosts Great Britain and then 1-2 against reigning Olympic champions Germany.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery