India lose bronze medal match 1-2 to Britain
London: Indian men`s hockey team ended its London tour without a win as they lost the bronze medal match 1-2 to Great Britain in the four-nation test event ahead of the upcoming London Olympics on Sunday.
It was India, who scored the first goal through in the minute but the hosts rallied to beat the visitors.
V Raghunath had put ahead in the first half through a brilliant field goal but James Tindall brought his side back in the match before the teams took break
Rob Moore scored the goal for his side in the second half.
India had earlier lost 0-3 to Australia, 2-4 to hosts Great Britain and then 1-2 against reigning Olympic champions Germany.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan