India, Pakistan to jointly organise 5th World Cup Kabaddi
Ludhiana: India and Pakistan will jointly host the next edition of the World Cup Kabaddi to foster goodwill, brotherhood and friendship between the two nations, it was announced here Saturday.
Punjab chief minister Parkash Singh Badal expressed hope that the game of Kabaddi will play an important role in strengthening the ties between the two neighbours in general and both the East and West Punjab in particular.
Responding to Badal`s vision, his counterpart in West (Pakistan) Punjab Shahbaz Sharif announced to hold the fifth edition of World Cup Kabaddi jointly and matches would be held in Lahore and Ludhiana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH