India sub-jr men`s boxing squad to train in Delhi on Sunday
New Delhi: The Indian sub-junior men`s boxing squad, which has been selected to represent the country at a joint training-cum-competition programme with the Uzbekistan team in Yangibad, Uzbekistan from October 15, will be training here on Sunday.
The Indian team will be practicing at the Karnail Singh stadium in the evening from 5 to 6:30 before it departs for Uzbekistan, informed the Indian Amateur Boxing Federation (IABF).
The team comprises of 10 boxers and two coaches -- Mohinder Singh Dhaka and Jaswant Singh.
Pin Weight (46kg): Gaurav Solanki (SSCB) and Mohammad Wasique (SSCB); Light Fly Weight (48kg): Shashi Kant Yadav (MAH) and L Bhim Chand Singh (SSCB); Fly Weight (50kg): Deepak Kumar (KAR) and Y Vijay Kumar (AP); Light Bantam Weight (52kg): Vishnu Dayanand (SSCB); Bantam Weight (54kg): Rishav (PUN); Feather Weight (57kg): Prayag Chauhan (DEL); Light Welter Weight (63Kg): Aditya Maan (JK).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users