India sub-jr men`s boxing squad to train in Delhi on Sunday
New Delhi: The Indian sub-junior men`s boxing squad, which has been selected to represent the country at a joint training-cum-competition programme with the Uzbekistan team in Yangibad, Uzbekistan from October 15, will be training here on Sunday.
The Indian team will be practicing at the Karnail Singh stadium in the evening from 5 to 6:30 before it departs for Uzbekistan, informed the Indian Amateur Boxing Federation (IABF).
The team comprises of 10 boxers and two coaches -- Mohinder Singh Dhaka and Jaswant Singh.
Pin Weight (46kg): Gaurav Solanki (SSCB) and Mohammad Wasique (SSCB); Light Fly Weight (48kg): Shashi Kant Yadav (MAH) and L Bhim Chand Singh (SSCB); Fly Weight (50kg): Deepak Kumar (KAR) and Y Vijay Kumar (AP); Light Bantam Weight (52kg): Vishnu Dayanand (SSCB); Bantam Weight (54kg): Rishav (PUN); Feather Weight (57kg): Prayag Chauhan (DEL); Light Welter Weight (63Kg): Aditya Maan (JK).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read