India team to take part in Asian Youth Boys Volleyball Championship
New Delhi: The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports has approved the participation of Indian team in the 9th Asian Youth Boys Volleyball championship, schedule to be held from October 24 to November 1 at Esfahan, Iran.
The 14-member team comprising of 12 players and two coaches will participate in the event at Government`s expenditure.
In addition, the Ministry has also approved one referee, one trainer and one manager.
Team: Mohan, N Shravan, A Sandeep, Ranveer, Sandeep Kumar, Shivendra Vikram Singh, Suraj G Naik, Atul Kumar Singh, KS Ragul Raj, Prasanth Kumar Saroha, P Prasant, DNK Venkatesh.
Coach: Abhimanyu Singh; Assistant Coach: K V Ramana Rao.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal