India vs New Zealand in women`s final of World Cup Kabaddi
Bathinda: India and New Zealand will meet in the women`s final of World Cup Kabaddi in Jalandhar tomorrow after they defeated Pakistan and Denmark respectively in the semifinals here on wednesday.
In first semifinal, New Zealand beat Denmark by 44-25 points while India trounced Pakistan.
Women teams from New Zealand and Pakistan were playing in this World Cup for first time.
The Indian women entered in the finals for third time, after they defeated Pakistan 46-16 wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why