IBL: Banga Beats announce their tie-up with PlayUp
Bangalore: BOP Banga Beats on Wednesday announced a tie-up with PlayUp, the world`s mobile based social network for live sport under its aggressive Fan Outreach Programme.
"Banga Beats tieup with PlayUp will help deliver rich, real-time content from on and off court to badminton fans across the world. This association between Banga Beats and PlayUp promises to be the biggest social program for Badminton in the world," former Australian Cricket Captain Steve Waugh, also PlayUp brand ambassador, said in a statement here.
Waugh said he was happy to know Banga Beats is using new media to connect sports fans to their favourite team.
"This will make fans to share their opinion about all the crucial game moments no matter if they are at the game, at home or otherwise through their mobile device," he added.
Banga Beats Bangalore team franchise is owned by real estate consultant group BOP for the Indian Badminton League.
Banga Beats Director Amit Mavi said "We wanted to bring this team closer to the fans as much as possible and teaming up with PLayUp is a step in that direction. I am personally humbled by the fan support we have received thus far."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?