Thai players to return from IBL
New Delhi: Thai shuttlers participating in the Indian Badminton League (IBL) will return home for their national championships, an official said on Wednesday.
The three Thai players are Tanongsak Saensomboonsuk (Hyderabad Hotshots), Nichaon Jindapon (Krrish Delhi Smashers) and Sapsiree Taerattanachai (Awadhe Warriors).
"The Thailand shuttlers are returning home to participate in their national championships which start from August 28. They will be replaced by players from the reserve list," Badminton Association of India (BAI) vice-president T.P.S. Puri said from Pune.
Men`s singles shuttler Tanongsak is ranked No.19 in the world while Sapsiree and Nichaon are World No.15 and 16, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of showing gratitude Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of showing gratitude Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of showing gratitude Part IV
- PM Modi addresses the nation in 20th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat'
- PM Modi addresses the nation in 20th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' Part II
- It's big! Marathi film 'Sairat' rakes in a whopping Rs 65 cr in 3 weeks
- Indian Premier League 9, Match 55: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad - As it happened...
- IPL 2016, Match 56: DD vs RCB - Squads, date, time, venue, TV listing, live streaming
- Vin Diesel turns on nostalgic mode; writes heart-touching tribute to Paul Walker while filming 'Fast 8'
- Did you upgrade your WhatsApp to WhatsApp Gold?