Thai players to return from IBL
New Delhi: Thai shuttlers participating in the Indian Badminton League (IBL) will return home for their national championships, an official said on Wednesday.
The three Thai players are Tanongsak Saensomboonsuk (Hyderabad Hotshots), Nichaon Jindapon (Krrish Delhi Smashers) and Sapsiree Taerattanachai (Awadhe Warriors).
"The Thailand shuttlers are returning home to participate in their national championships which start from August 28. They will be replaced by players from the reserve list," Badminton Association of India (BAI) vice-president T.P.S. Puri said from Pune.
Men`s singles shuttler Tanongsak is ranked No.19 in the world while Sapsiree and Nichaon are World No.15 and 16, respectively.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: From US-made bomb making tools to Quran; here's all unearthed from ISIS secret tunnels
- WATCH: Rare CCTV video of Ajmal Kasab and other terrorists of 26/11 Mumbai attacks