Thai players to return from IBL
New Delhi: Thai shuttlers participating in the Indian Badminton League (IBL) will return home for their national championships, an official said on Wednesday.
The three Thai players are Tanongsak Saensomboonsuk (Hyderabad Hotshots), Nichaon Jindapon (Krrish Delhi Smashers) and Sapsiree Taerattanachai (Awadhe Warriors).
"The Thailand shuttlers are returning home to participate in their national championships which start from August 28. They will be replaced by players from the reserve list," Badminton Association of India (BAI) vice-president T.P.S. Puri said from Pune.
Men`s singles shuttler Tanongsak is ranked No.19 in the world while Sapsiree and Nichaon are World No.15 and 16, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- WATCH: Urvashi Rautela's sizzling dance with Dwayne Bravo at a party!
- Sangeeta Bijlani not miffed with 'Azhar', says Emraan Hashmi
- No sugar shortage: 31 million MT sugar to be available during 2016-17
- Vegan? Here's how you can get all key nutrients!
- India performing well as compared to other nations: UN expert