Thai players to return from IBL
New Delhi: Thai shuttlers participating in the Indian Badminton League (IBL) will return home for their national championships, an official said on Wednesday.
The three Thai players are Tanongsak Saensomboonsuk (Hyderabad Hotshots), Nichaon Jindapon (Krrish Delhi Smashers) and Sapsiree Taerattanachai (Awadhe Warriors).
"The Thailand shuttlers are returning home to participate in their national championships which start from August 28. They will be replaced by players from the reserve list," Badminton Association of India (BAI) vice-president T.P.S. Puri said from Pune.
Men`s singles shuttler Tanongsak is ranked No.19 in the world while Sapsiree and Nichaon are World No.15 and 16, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- BSF trooper shoots dead young Muslim woman in Tripura after unsuccessful rape bid - Know what happened
- Brazilian scientists found another type of Zika-transmitting mosquito
- Nagarjuna turns singer for 'Nirmala Convent'
- Legendary artist S H Raza passes away
- 'Ready to clutch a beer' says UK's first double hand transplant patient!- Watch