Indian Badminton League: Saina Nehwal vs Arundhati Pantawane - As it happened...
Zee Media Bureau/Suyash Srivastava
New Delhi: After winning her first match against PV Sindhu, Saina is up against Arundhati Pantawane Krrish Delhi Smashers.
# And she has won it in a comprehensive fashion! 21-6, 21-8. She has cruised through her opponent in just 28 minutes!
# Saina leads 20-8, match point for Saina.
# Arundhati's shot goes wide after Saina was coming to the nets, 18-7.
# Good smash from Saina, Arundhati was clueless there, 17-7.
# Saina's drop shot goes wide, 16-7.
# Another superb smash from Saina, 16-6 she leads.
# Good smash from Arundhati, 6-15.
# Top smash from Saina, 15-5 she leads.
# Saina's stroke falls in, misjudged by Arundhati. Saina now leads 14-5 at the end of the second break. 9-point lead and the victory could be a cakewalk for Saina here.
# Saina leads 13-5 with some deception.
# Good play at the nets by Saina, wins a long rally with a drop shot, 12-5.
# Arundhati's shot goes wide, 11-5 for Saina.
# Arundhati wins another point, 5-10.
# Arundhati's shot goes long, Saina leads 10-4.
# Another top class smash by Arundhati, reduces lead to 4-9.
# Good serve from Arundhati, trails 3-9.
# Saina now leads 9-2.
# Saina leads 8-2.
# Service fault by Saina, 2-7.
# Arundhati's smash goes wide, at the end of the first break, Saina leads 7-1.
# Arundhati wins a point, trails 1-6.
# Saina now leads 5-0.
# Saina leads 4-0, Arundhati has probably given up now.
# Saina takes a 3-0 lead with a cross court smash.
# Saina wins the first point again, leads 1-0.
1st game: SAINA WINS IT 21-6
# Arundhati's shot lands wide, and Saina wins the first game within no time. She is pummeling her opponent at the moment. Massive difference between the two players.
# Saina one game point away, 20-6.
# Arundhati's smash hits the nets, she trails, 6-19.
# Saina extends her lead to 18-6.
# This time Saina's smash finds the net, 17-6.
# Saina now leads 17-5.
# Another cross court smash for Saina, 16-5.
# Another smash for Saina, 15-5.
# Arundhati's shot lands wide, 14-5 for Saina. Huge lead for Saina. After the first break, she is now playing more aggressive.
# More lead for Saina, Arundhati losing her momentum, 13-5.
# Saina now leads 12-5.
# Saina deceives with a DROP SHOT, 11-5.
# Another down the line smash by Saina, 10-5. Big lead this.
# More points for Saina, 9-5.
# Saina plays a smash, takes a three-point lead 8-5.
# At the end of the first break, Saina leads 7-5.
# Saina leads now, 6-5.
# Scores level, 5-5.
# Arundhati's smash lands out, Saina leads 5-4.
# Saina replies with a smash, trails 3-4.
# Arundhati extends her lead to 4-2.
# Arundhati replies with a cross court smash, 3-2.
# Powerful smash by Saina, 2-2.
# Arundhati takes the lead with 2-1.
# Both the players won a point each 1-1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be announced shortly
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2, Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore: Preview
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA