Indian eves go down 0-3 to Japan in 3rd Test, lose series
New Delhi: Indian women’s hockey team suffered third successive defeat at the hands of Japan as the hosts took an unassailable 3-0 lead in the four-match Test series at Gifu Green Stadium, Kakamigahara on Monday.
Indians were spanked 0-3 by Japan in the third match of the Test series.
Japan earlier won the first two matches 3-0 and 4-1 respectively.
India will play their last match on Wednesday at the same venue before going to Shanghai, where they will play three Tests against Asian champions China, a Hockey India release said.
This twin tour is in preparation for the Womens World Cup to be held at Rosario, Argentina in August-September this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan