Indian hockey eves leave for a preparatory tour of Rotterdam
New Delhi: An 18-member Indian women`s hockey team today left for Rotterdam to prepare itself for the FIH Hockey World League Round-3 (semi-finals) to be held from June 13-23 in 2013.
The Indian eves will play five matches at Rotterdam, including one against Dutch national side and four against club teams, from April 22-29.
The Indian team has qualified for the FIH World League Round-3 (Semi-finals), to be held at Rotterdam, in Februar, 2013.
The FIH World League also serves as a qualifier for the 2014 World Cup to be played in Hague, The Netherlands.
Goalkeepers: Savita, Rajni Etimarpu.
Defenders: Deep Grace Ekka, Kirandeep Kaur, Deepika, Namita Toppo, Sushila Chanu, M N Ponnamma, Sunita Lakra.
Midfielders: Ritu Rani, Monika, Vandana Katariya, Lilima Minz.
Forwards: Soundarya Yendala, Rashmi Singh, Anupa Barla, Rani, Poonam Rani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda