Indian junior shuttlers to participate in Hungary Intl
New Delhi: A nine-member Indian Junior team will participate in the Hungary International badminton tournament at Pecs, Hungary from March 15 to 18.
The boys in the team include, G Gopi Raju of Air India, Shivam Sharma of Uttar Pradesh, Abhishek Yeligar of Karnataka, Shlok Ramchandran of Maharashtra and Shyam Prasad of Kerela.
Among the girls, J Meghna of Andra Pradesh, Rasika Raje of maharashtra, Riya Pillai of Maharashtra and K Vijetha of Andra Pradesh will feature in the tournament.
M Nagarjun of SAI, Bangalore and Anil Mehrotra of Uttar Pradesh will be the coach and manager of the team, according to a release issued by Dr Vijai Sinha, General Secretary of Badminton Association of India (BAI).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Bihar polls: Nitish's minister Kushwaha caught on camera taking bribe, suspended from party post