Indian junior shuttlers to participate in Hungary Intl
New Delhi: A nine-member Indian Junior team will participate in the Hungary International badminton tournament at Pecs, Hungary from March 15 to 18.
The boys in the team include, G Gopi Raju of Air India, Shivam Sharma of Uttar Pradesh, Abhishek Yeligar of Karnataka, Shlok Ramchandran of Maharashtra and Shyam Prasad of Kerela.
Among the girls, J Meghna of Andra Pradesh, Rasika Raje of maharashtra, Riya Pillai of Maharashtra and K Vijetha of Andra Pradesh will feature in the tournament.
M Nagarjun of SAI, Bangalore and Anil Mehrotra of Uttar Pradesh will be the coach and manager of the team, according to a release issued by Dr Vijai Sinha, General Secretary of Badminton Association of India (BAI).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read