Indian junior shuttlers to participate in Hungary Intl
New Delhi: A nine-member Indian Junior team will participate in the Hungary International badminton tournament at Pecs, Hungary from March 15 to 18.
The boys in the team include, G Gopi Raju of Air India, Shivam Sharma of Uttar Pradesh, Abhishek Yeligar of Karnataka, Shlok Ramchandran of Maharashtra and Shyam Prasad of Kerela.
Among the girls, J Meghna of Andra Pradesh, Rasika Raje of maharashtra, Riya Pillai of Maharashtra and K Vijetha of Andra Pradesh will feature in the tournament.
M Nagarjun of SAI, Bangalore and Anil Mehrotra of Uttar Pradesh will be the coach and manager of the team, according to a release issued by Dr Vijai Sinha, General Secretary of Badminton Association of India (BAI).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress