Indian Oil, ONGC teams dominate in PSPB Carrom
Panaji: Defending champions Indian Oil and ONGC dominated proceedings on the inaugural day of the PSPB Inter Unit Carrom Tournament.
Indian Oil and ONGC teams topped the league phase of both men and women`s sections with resounding victories over their less fancied opponents to enter the semi-finals of the team championships.
Leading Carrom players of the country like current national champion K Srinivas, World Cup winner Yogesh Pardeshi (both Indian Oil), former Asian champion Sandeep Devrukhkar (ONGC), World champions Rashmi Kumari and S Ilavazhaki (ONGC) and SAARC title winner Parimala Devi (Indian Oil) exhibited their class and won their matches with relative ease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- DNA: Minor burnt three puppies to death in Hyderabad
- Lok Sabha adjourns after uproar over AAP MP Bhagwant Mann's Parliament video, other issues
- Book on LK Advani to be released without his consent?
- Hong Kong student leader pleads not guilty
- Gold down by Rs 51 to Rs 31,347 per 10 gram in futures trade
- ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth mania grips nation – WATCH to believe it