Indian Oil, ONGC teams dominate in PSPB Carrom
Panaji: Defending champions Indian Oil and ONGC dominated proceedings on the inaugural day of the PSPB Inter Unit Carrom Tournament.
Indian Oil and ONGC teams topped the league phase of both men and women`s sections with resounding victories over their less fancied opponents to enter the semi-finals of the team championships.
Leading Carrom players of the country like current national champion K Srinivas, World Cup winner Yogesh Pardeshi (both Indian Oil), former Asian champion Sandeep Devrukhkar (ONGC), World champions Rashmi Kumari and S Ilavazhaki (ONGC) and SAARC title winner Parimala Devi (Indian Oil) exhibited their class and won their matches with relative ease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II