Indian Oil, ONGC teams dominate in PSPB Carrom
Panaji: Defending champions Indian Oil and ONGC dominated proceedings on the inaugural day of the PSPB Inter Unit Carrom Tournament.
Indian Oil and ONGC teams topped the league phase of both men and women`s sections with resounding victories over their less fancied opponents to enter the semi-finals of the team championships.
Leading Carrom players of the country like current national champion K Srinivas, World Cup winner Yogesh Pardeshi (both Indian Oil), former Asian champion Sandeep Devrukhkar (ONGC), World champions Rashmi Kumari and S Ilavazhaki (ONGC) and SAARC title winner Parimala Devi (Indian Oil) exhibited their class and won their matches with relative ease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes