Indian Oil, ONGC teams dominate in PSPB Carrom
Panaji: Defending champions Indian Oil and ONGC dominated proceedings on the inaugural day of the PSPB Inter Unit Carrom Tournament.
Indian Oil and ONGC teams topped the league phase of both men and women`s sections with resounding victories over their less fancied opponents to enter the semi-finals of the team championships.
Leading Carrom players of the country like current national champion K Srinivas, World Cup winner Yogesh Pardeshi (both Indian Oil), former Asian champion Sandeep Devrukhkar (ONGC), World champions Rashmi Kumari and S Ilavazhaki (ONGC) and SAARC title winner Parimala Devi (Indian Oil) exhibited their class and won their matches with relative ease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sailors rush for tattoos as US Navy bends rules to recruit
- Conduct forensic test on Narada sting tapes, orders Calcutta HC
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- Kanchi Sankaracharya Jayendra Saraswathi acquitted in Radhakrishnan assault case
- 'Russian Doll' galaxy cluster decodes information about dark energy