Indian Oil, ONGC teams dominate in PSPB Carrom
Panaji: Defending champions Indian Oil and ONGC dominated proceedings on the inaugural day of the PSPB Inter Unit Carrom Tournament.
Indian Oil and ONGC teams topped the league phase of both men and women`s sections with resounding victories over their less fancied opponents to enter the semi-finals of the team championships.
Leading Carrom players of the country like current national champion K Srinivas, World Cup winner Yogesh Pardeshi (both Indian Oil), former Asian champion Sandeep Devrukhkar (ONGC), World champions Rashmi Kumari and S Ilavazhaki (ONGC) and SAARC title winner Parimala Devi (Indian Oil) exhibited their class and won their matches with relative ease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?