Indians continue to impress at Commonwealth Weightlifting
New Delhi: India`s impressive show at the Commonwealth Weightlifting Championships continued as their medals tally swelled to 33, including 15 gold, on the second day of the competition at Cape Town, South Africa, on Wednesday.
Shaya Devi (53kg senior women), Pramila Krisani (53kg youth girls), Matsa Santoshi (53kg junior women), L Ajit Singh (50kg youth boys) and Apurba Chetia (56kg youth boys) were among the gold medal winners.
Indians have, so far, also won 12 silver and six bronze medals.
On Tuesday, India bagged 15 medals, including six gold, to begin their campaign on an impressive note.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- LIVE: Jallikattu protests turn violent, vehicles near Ice House Police station set on fire
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP